700 Cabin + Yamaha F200F
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE?
Equipment «Ready for trip»
- First start
- Engine installation
- Fuel separator filter
- Tachometer / trim digital Yamaha 6Y8 meter
- Yamaha panel ignition key
- Yamalube oil is poured into the installed engine
- Hydraulic steering system
- KUS fuel sensor
- Stainless steel fuel filler 38 mm Osculati
- Stainless steel fuel tank vent Osculati
- Fuel hoses Marine Fuel (Italy)
- KUS fuel gauge
- Thermal Protected Auto Fuses
- Control panel with backlight and engraving
- Electrical components connected by factory wiring harness
- The sides are covered with Carpet
- Soft pillows in the bow cabin
- Upholstered LUX
- Springfield Base and Stand
- Shelves are framed with a PVC profile Osculati (Italy)
- Corrugated aluminum anti-slip pads on deck
- Hardware Osculati (Italy)
- Comfortable side shelves
- Premium steering wheel
- Reverse inclined natural windshield
- Dragon Skin gunwhale
- Self-draining aft deck
- Roof inspection hatches 2 pcs.
- Windshield Wipers
- Enlarged non-slip aft platforms
- Professional platforms for sonar sensors, 2 pcs.
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium alloy 5083
- Aluminium hull 5/4 mm 5083 marine alloy
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Powerful stem
- Roof aluminium railings
- Integrated fuel tank 240 l
- Buoyancy blocks
- Cleats, stainless steel
- Vinyl exterior, black
- Soft cushion in the bow cabin
- Lockers in the bow cabin, 3 pcs.
- Aft deck
- Stern oversized platforms (Port and starb)
- Ladder stainless, aft
- Glass windshield with reverse angle
- Windscreen wipers, 2 pcs
- Roof hatchs and exhaust fan in the roof
- Additional hatch in the cabin
- Hydraulic steering system
- Passengers seats
- Interior wood inserts „Natural Wood“
- Two side recess at the stern
- Two spacious lockers at the stern
- Cabin table
- Cushion set "LUX"
- Side shelves above the windshield
- Cockpit and cabin lighting
- Autonomus heater Teplostar, 2kW, diesel
- Marine carpet interior finishing
- Battery switch
- Bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Marine horn
- USB socket
Options included in the kit and special accessories
General and body
All V-Packages are assembled and tested in the factory by our specialists.
After the final assembly we always do the first start of engine. All engines supplied in the V-Packages have an official warrany from the manufacturer.
Find a dealer
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.