Right hull for right boat
Comfort boating for whole company
From fans of boating
Weekends any day
Max. person capacity
Transom 520 mm (L)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||3/3|
|Deadrise on transom, °||18|
|Transom height, m||0,52|
|Max. capacity, kg||400|
|Max. person capacity||5|
|Integrated fuel tank||60l|
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium alloy 5083
- Metal thickness at the bottom/sides 3/3 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Handrails for passengers
- Stainless steel locker lid holders (spring)
- Integrated fuel tank 60 l
- Buoyancy blocks
- Stainless steel knobs for opening the lockable lockers
- Drain plug
- Self-draining bow cockpit
- Anchor storage
- Spacious bow locker with two covers
- Convenient deck on the sides of the recess
- Bushings motor fixture
- Ventilation grates in the aft
- All lockers with drainage coaming
- Half stainless steel hinges
- Windshield with aluminium frame
- Wicket between consoles
- Mechanical steering system
- Seats Springfield, improved fabric, stylized as Carbon
- Front removable pedestals
- Glove box
- Step-locker (central storage)
- Soft cushion for back storage in the color of the front seats, improved fabric for Carbon
- Back seat with cargo storage
- Side racks
- Stern light improved
- Aluminium floor in the cockpit
- Threshold in the bow cockpit
- The filler neck, combined with the vent of the fuel tank (stainless steel)
- Battery switch
- Battery box
- Battery clips
- Bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- Echo sounder transduser mount pad
- Double USB socket
- Filter separator
General and body
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.