boat without engine
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||5/4|
|Depth amidships, m||1,35|
|Deadrise on transom, °||15|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||1691|
|Max. person capacity||12|
|Integrated fuel tank||495 l|
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium alloy 5083
- Aluminium hull 5/4 mm 5083 marine alloy
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Bow aluminum railings
- Roof aluminium railings
- Integrated fuel tank 500 l
- Places for trim tabs or interceptors installation
- Transom with a height of 635 mm
- Bow boarding ladder
- Stern oversized platforms (Port and starb)
- Stern ladder
- Tempered windshield
- Windscreen wipers, 2 pcs
- Tempered glass on the side windows
- 4 ventilation roof hatches
- Hydraulic steering system
- Comfortable captain`s chair
- Glove box with locker
- Back seat with cargo storage and soft cushions
- Cockpit lights
- Cockpit shelves
- Carpet interior finishing
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Battery clips
- Automatic bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- Marine horn
- Echo sounder transduser mount pad
- 12V power socket
General and body
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.