VOYAGER 700 Cabin + Mercury F200PXS
All V-Packages are assembled and tested in the factory by our specialists.
After the final assembly we always do the first start of engine. All engines supplied in the V-Packages have an official warrany from the manufacturer.
Equipment «Ready for trip»
- Engine installation
- First start
- Fuel filter + water/fuel separator
- Mercury F200 ProXS outboard
- Hydraulic steering system
- Mercury panel ignition Switch
- Oil is poured into the installed engine
- Multifunctional meter Mercury VesselView 403
- Mercury remote control
- Control panel with backlight and engraving
- Accumulator battery
- Upholstered LUX
- The sides are covered with Carpet
- Soft pillows in the bow cabin
- Springfield Base and Stand
- Comfortable side shelves
- Hardware Osculati (Italy)
- Premium steering wheel
- Reverse inclined natural windshield
- Self-draining aft deck
- Roof inspection hatches 2 pcs.
- Windshield Wipers
- Enlarged non-slip aft platforms
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium alloy 5083
- Aluminium hull 5/4 mm 5083 marine alloy
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Powerful stem
- Special "Dragon skin" fender
- Bow aluminum railings
- Roof aluminium railings
- Integrated fuel tank 240 l
- Vibration and sound insulation of the case
- Welded mooring cleats, 4 pcs.
- Fender Hooks
- Bow eye
- Vinyl exterior, black
- Soft cushion in the bow cabin
- Anchor storage
- Lockers in the bow cabin, 3 pcs.
- Aft deck
- Stern oversized platforms (Port and starb)
- Ladder stainless, aft under the crinoline
- Accessories of the "marine" class
- Glass windshield with reverse angle
- Windscreen wipers, 2 pcs
- Roof hatchs and exhaust fan in the roof
- Additional hatch in the cabin
- Hydraulic steering system
- Comfortable captain`s chair
- Cabin table
- Cushion set "LUX"
- Back seat with cargo storage
- Side shelves above the windshield
- Cockpit and cabin lighting
- Berths in the bow cabin
- Locker under berths
- Rear side sofa with locker
- Bio toilet niche
- Autonomus heater Teplostar, 2kW, diesel
- Marine carpet interior finishing
- Special scratch-proof paint in the cockpit
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Double bottom stern lockers for two batteries
- Auto bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- Marine horn
- Enlarged transom pads for transom plates, gauges, etc.
- New stainless steel backlit buttons
- USB socket
Options included in the kit and special accessories
General and body
Find a dealer
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.