FISHPRO 54 + Mercury F150
All V-Packages are assembled and tested in the factory by our specialists.
After the final assembly we always do the first start of engine. All engines supplied in the V-Packages have an official warrany from the manufacturer.
Equipment «Ready for trip»
- Engine installation
- First start
- Mercury F150 outboard
- Mercury remote control
- Mercury panel ignition Switch
- Oil is poured into the installed engine
- Multifunction digital meter Mercury SmartCraft
- Hydraulic steering system for one engine
- Steering wheel GT-class
- Aluminium hull 5083 marine alloy
- Metal thickness on the bottom 4 mm, on the sides 3 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Aluminum fender (gunwale) with a T-slot for attaching accessories (spinning rod holders, fishing rods, tables, tackle holders, etc.) V-RAIL-MOUNT
- Buoyancy blocks
- Reinforced place for the installation of the bow motor
- Bow and stern transport eye
- Stern oversized platforms with EVA covering
- Stainless mooring cleats foldable oversized
- Professional echo sounder transducer mount pad
- Boat paint powder, grey metallic
- Special Fish Pro logo design, grey
- Movable platforms for accessories
- Powerful lath with mount for accessories
- Integrated fuel tank 170 l
- Fuel hoses Marine Fuel (Italy)
- Fuel level sensor KUS
- Filler neck Osculati (Italy)
- Fuel vent stainless steel 16 mm Osculati (Italy)
- Stainless hardware Osculati (Italy)
- Anchor locker
- Hidden loops
- Bow deck with three lockers for baits, life jackets and a large locker for things
- FISHPRO style windshield (Germany)
- Transparent wicket, opens inward
- Folding front seats FishPro (marine vinyl) Springfield
- Base and quick rack for driver's seat Springfield
- Base and quick rack for passengers' seat Springfield
- Glove box with locker in passenger's console
- Front passenger's handle
- Aft deck with soft folding seats
- Rear livewell 95 l, double aeration system
- Shelves under the driver's and passenger's console
- Separate locker for traction batteries
- Lockers with drainage coaming
- Central lockable locker
- Side lockers with space for rods
- Special marine vinyl floor in the bow fish-deck
- Special marine vinyl floor in the cockpit
- The walls and sides from the inside are covered with Syntec loopless carpeting
- Syntec loopless carpeting in the aft fish deck
- Additional base on the bow Fish deck
- Additional base on the aft Fish deck
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Locker for the starter battery
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Two аuto bilge pumps, one electrical
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- USB socket
- Battery clips
- System of cable channels for quick installation of electrical equipment
- Automatic fuses with thermal protection
- Accumulator battery
- Control panel with backlight and engraving
- Special locker for traction batteries
Control and engine
Find a dealer
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.