VOYAGER 700 OPEN + Mercury V250
All V-Packages are assembled and tested in the factory by our specialists.
After the final assembly we always do the first start of engine. All engines supplied in the V-Packages have an official warrany from the manufacturer.
Equipment «Ready for trip»
- Engine installation
- First start
- Mercury F250 XL AM DS outboard
- Digital Remote Control (DTS)
- Multifunctional meter Mercury VesselView 403
- Mercury panel ignition Switch
- Oil is poured into the installed engine
- Hydraulic steering system for one engine
- Premium steering wheel
- Aluminium hull 5083 marine alloy
- Metal thickness on the bottom 5 mm, on the sides 4 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Vibration and sound insulation of the hull
- Powerful stem
- Bow eye
- Special "Dragon skin" fender
- Bow aluminum railings
- Corrugated aluminium anti-slip pads on deck
- Welded mooring cleats, 6 pcs.
- Two stern lockers in the area of bathing platforms
- Stern oversized platforms
- Aft stainless ladder stainless under the crinoline
- Enlarged transom platforms for installing transom plates, sensors, etc.
- Anodes for hull
- Decorative pasting of the board (color - black)
- Integrated fuel tank 232 l
- Fuel hoses Marine Fuel (Italy)
- Fuel level sensor KUS
- Filler neck Osculati (Italy)
- Fuel vent stainless steel 16 mm Osculati (Italy)
- Marine hardware
- Self-draining cockpit
- Anchor locker
- Bow lockers
- Tempered windshield 5 mm
- Windshield wipers ROCA (Sweden)
- Driver's and passenger's seats Springfield DeLux
- Reinforced driver's seat post with two-way adjustment
- Reinforced passenger seat post with two-way adjustment
- Wide armrest for the driver
- Spacious glove box
- Seats finishing with "Carbon" fabric
- V-Foam soft seat filling
- Awning storage box size XXL
- A wicket and a window for the passage to the bow
- Lockers in consoles (2 pcs.)
- Aft sofa with lockers and Eva covering
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Auto bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- Marine horn
- New illuminated stainless steel buttons
- 12V power socket
- USB socket
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Control panel with backlight and engraving
- Automatic fuses with thermal protection
- Accumulator battery
Control and engine
Find a dealer
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.