VOYAGER 960 CABIN
boat without engine
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||5/4|
|Depth amidships, m||1,57|
|Deadrise on transom, °||18|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||2116|
|Max. person capacity||10|
|Integrated fuel tank||500|
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium alloy 5083
- Aluminium hull 5/4 mm 5083 marine alloy
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Powerful stem
- Special "Dragon skin" fender
- Aluminium railing on the bow, roof, in the aft
- Integrated fuel tank 500 l
- Transom for two engines with shaft length X (635 mm) or one UX (762 mm)
- Places for trim tabs or interceptors installation
- Buoyancy blocks
- Cleats, stainless steel
- Bow eye
- Anodes for the hull
- Vinyl exterior, black
- Anti-slip lining quintet aluminum on deck
- Place for bow and aft anchor winches
- Bow truster
- Aft deck
- Two aft steps-lockers
- Locker in the aft bulkhead with coamings
- Two lockers near the swimmins platforms
- Stern oversized platforms (Port and starb)
- Ladder stainless, aft
- Glass windshield with reverse angle
- Windscreen wipers, 3 pcs
- Tempered glass on the side windows
- Two sliding glass hatches
- Rear sliding glass door
- Radar arch
- Hydraulic steering system
- Comfortable captain`s chair
- Captain`s pedestal with height and outing adjustment
- Wide captain's armrest
- Glove box
- Cabin table
- Cushion set (no back cushions in the bow)
- Side shelves above the windshield
- Cockpit and cabin lighting
- Floor lights in the cockpit
- Aluminum floor in the cockpit
- Berths in the bow cabin
- Lockers under berths
- Two long shelves in the bow
- Galley: sink, cutting table, two spacious lockers for dishes and food
- White water tank with electric water pump
- Full-size lavatory with a manual toilet
- Black water tank with suction mouth, macerating pump and liquid level indicator
- Sink and shower in the lavatory
- Autonomus heater Teplostar, 4kW, diesel
- Carpet interior finishing
- Special scratch-proof paint in the cockpit
- 12V Electrical network
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Battery switch for equipment power supply
- Battery clips
- Two аuto bilge pumps
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- Echo sounder mount pad
- Double USB socket
General and body
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.