VOYAGER 600 COB
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||5/4|
|Deadrise on transom, °||20|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||800|
|Max. person capacity||6|
|Integrated fuel tank||160|
- Aluminium hull
- Metal thickness on the bottom 4 mm, on the sides 4 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Gunwhale Heavy Fender
- Self-draining bow deck
- Bow eye
- Vibration and sound insulation of the hull
- Bow aluminum railings
- Roof rails
- Stern oversized platforms
- Welded mooring cleats, 4 pcs.
- Aluminium tread plate flooring on front and side decks, rear cockpit, swimming platforms
- Buoyancy blocks
- Aft stainless ladder stainless under the crinoline
- Anodes for hull
- Enlarged transom platforms for installing transom plates, sensors, etc.
- Decorative pasting of the boards with a carbon film (color - black)
- Transparent sunroof
- Steering wheel GT-class
- Hydraulic steering system
- Integrated fuel tank 150 l
- Fuel hoses
- Fuel level sensor
- Filler neck 38 mm
- Fuel tank vent
- Marine hardware
- Glass windshield with reverse angle
- Windshield wipers
- Bow door with lock
- Tempered side windows
- Aft door with lock
- Front seats comfort class (marine vinyl carbon-like)
- Longitudinally adjustable driver and passenger seat bases
- Rear sofa with locker behind the driver's seat on the left side
- Rear sofa with locker behind the driver's seat on the right side
- Transformation of two back sofas into a sleeping place
- Glove box with locker in passenger's console
- Front passenger's handle
- Special scratch-proof paint in the cockpit
- Step-locker in the cockpit
- Seats finishing "Carbon"
- Soft seat filling
- Place for a fire extinguisher
- Autonomus heater, 4kW, diesel
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Battery switches
- Auto bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- USB socket
- Battery clips
- Battery mounting location
- Detachable mast with circular lights
- Cab lighting - LED lights
- Illuminated stainless steel buttons
- Stern lights
- Marine horn
Control and engine
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
ROCA Industry, established in 1976, develops, designs and produces high-quality products that are presented on recreational and commercial vessels around the world and are certified according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 quality system standards. ROCA is Swedish quality and attention to detail, and that is why we choose to work with them.