VOYAGER 700 COB
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||5/4|
|Deadrise on transom, °||17|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||980|
|Max. person capacity||7|
|Integrated fuel tank||240 l|
- Aluminium hull
- Metal thickness on the bottom 5 mm, on the sides 4 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Vibration and sound insulation of the hull
- Powerful stem
- Bow eye
- Heavy Fender
- Bow aluminum railings
- Roof aluminium railings
- Welded mooring cleats, 4 pcs.
- Self-draining bow deck
- Self-draining aft deck
- Aft locker-stage on the right side with a niche for the battery
- Aft locker-stage on the left side with place for installing a winch
- Stern oversized platforms
- Aft stainless ladder stainless under the crinoline
- Enlarged transom platforms for installing transom plates, sensors, etc.
- Anodes for hull
- Decorative pasting of the board (color - black)
- Hydraulic steering system for one engine
- Premium steering wheel
- Integrated fuel tank 240 l for main engine
- Integrated fuel tank 14 l for autonomous heater
- Fuel hoses
- Fuel level sensor
- Filler neck 38 mm
- Fuel tank vent
- Filler neck for autonomous heater
- Fuel vent stainless steel for autonomous heater
- Marine hardware
- Autonomus heater, 4kW, diesel
- Anchor storage in the bow
- Two step-lockers in the bow for easy access to the side decks
- Powerful bow door with two panes of glass
- Glass windshield with reverse angle
- Windshield wipers
- Tempered side windows
- Sliding aft glass door
- Roof hatches 2 pcs.
- Side shelves above the windscreen
- Driver's and passenger's seats
- Passenger's console with a spacious glove box and cup holder
- Wide driver's armrest with cup holder
- Lockers in consoles (2 pcs.)
- Seats finishing "Carbon"
- Soft seat filling
- Rear sofa with locker behind the driver's seat on the left side
- Rear sofa with locker behind the driver's seat on the right side
- Transformation of two back sofas into a sleeping place
- Aluminum linings in the cabin
- Carpet interior finishing
- Special scratch-proof paint in the cockpit
- Suspension pedestals for seats
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Auto bilge pump (electrical)
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Marine horn
- Anchor light
- Illuminated stainless steel buttons
- USB socket
- Cabin lights
- Stern lights
Control and engine
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
ROCA Industry, established in 1976, develops, designs and produces high-quality products that are presented on recreational and commercial vessels around the world and are certified according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 quality system standards. ROCA is Swedish quality and attention to detail, and that is why we choose to work with them.