YAVA XL COB
Max. person capacity
Transom 520 mm (L)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||4/3|
|Deadrise on transom, °||14|
|Transom height, m||0,52|
|Max. person capacity||5|
|Integrated fuel tank||78|
- Aluminium hull
- Metal thickness on the bottom 4 mm, on the sides 3 mm
- Power inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Aluminium fender
- Self-draining bow deck
- Bow eye
- High bow railings
- Vibration and sound insulation of the hull
- Roof rails targa 25mm
- Stern oversized platforms with quintet covering
- Mooring cleats made of high-strength nylon
- Enlarged transom platforms for installing transom plates, sensors, etc.
- Buoyancy blocks
- Decorative pasting of the board (color - black)
- Five-spoke steering wheel polisher tender
- Irreturnable steering system - reduction, cable
- Fuel hoses
- Fuel level sensor
- Filler neck 38 mm
- Fuel tank vent
- Integrated fuel tank 78 l
- Marine hardware
- Floor: quintet in the bow, moisture-resistant plywood in the cockpit
- Tempered windshield 5 mm
- Tempered side windows
- Bow door with lock
- Aft door with lock
- Folding front seats (marine vinyl)
- Base and quick rack for driver's seat with slider
- Base and quick rack for passengers' seat with slider
- Rear longitudinal lockers
- Upholstered interior
- Conversion of two rear lockers into a sleeping place
- Glove box with locker in passenger's console
- Front passenger's handle
- Painting inside the cockpit in a speck
- Special scratch-proof paint in the cockpit
- Place for a fire extinguisher
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Battery switches
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- USB socket
- Battery clips
- Battery mounting location
- Detachable mast with circular lights
- Cab lighting - LED lights
- Illuminated stainless steel buttons
- Marine horn
- Bilge pump
Control and engine
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
ROCA Industry, established in 1976, develops, designs and produces high-quality products that are presented on recreational and commercial vessels around the world and are certified according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 quality system standards. ROCA is Swedish quality and attention to detail, and that is why we choose to work with them.