boat without engine
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Depth amidships, m||1,06|
|Deadrise on transom, °||18|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||700|
|Max. person capacity||3|
|Integrated fuel tank||300 l|
- Aluminium hull 5083 marine alloy
- Metal thickness on the bottom 4 mm, on the sides 4 mm
- Power spatial frame Power-V-Frame Racing
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Reinforced place for the installation of the bow motor
- Bow and stern transport eye
- Stainless steel push-up cleats
- Professional echo sounder transducer mount pad
- Raptor coloring black
- Special FISHPRO logo design, black
- Dragon Skin gunwhale
- Aluminum fender (gunwale) with a T-slot for attaching accessories (spinning rod holders, fishing rods, tables, tackle holders, etc.) V-RAIL-MOUNT
- Vibration and sound insulation of the hull
- Anode platform
- Fender Hooks
- Hydraulic steering system
- Premium steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- Hydraulic lift
- Integrated fuel tank 300 l
- Fuel hoses Marine Fuel (Italy)
- Fuel level sensor KUS
- Filler neck Osculati (Italy)
- Fuel vent stainless steel 16 mm Osculati (Italy)
- Windshield power frame integrated into the hull
- Tempered windshield 5 mm
- Hidden hinges of the lockers
- Sliding door on roller guides between consoles
- Stainless steel lockers’ locks
- Stern livewell with three transparent hatches, 130 l (two supply pumps and one discharge)
- Oxygen generator in stern livewell
- Bow livewell with transparent hatch, 120 l (one supply pump and one discharge)
- Oxygen generator in bow livewell
- EvaDeck fish deck flooring
- EvaDeck cockpit flooring
- FISHPRO XR branded seats
- Suspension pedestals for seats
- Storage organizer net for small items on the passenger side
- Two glove boxes on the passenger’s console
- Two cup holders on the left and right consoles
- Two lockers for spinning rods in the bow (for 4 spinning rods each)
- Locker for electric motor battery
- Large bow locker for baits
- Shelves under the driver's and passenger's console
- Front passenger's handle
- Two lockers for things on the aft deck
- Locker for starting and service batteries and chargers
- Electrical network starting
- Lights in the cockpit
- Bow deck lights
- Aft deck lights
- Lockers’ lighting
- Livewells’ lighting
- Forced ventilation of lockers in the bow and stern
- USB charging in the glove box
- USB charging on the driver's panel
- 12V connector on the driver’s panel
- Main switches with remote activation
- Windshield wipers, set
Control and engine
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.