boat without engine
Max. person capacity
Transom 635 mm (X)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||4/3|
|Depth amidships, m||0,94|
|Deadrise on transom, °||14|
|Transom height, m||0,635|
|Max. capacity, kg||595|
|Max. person capacity||4|
|Integrated fuel tank||150 l|
- Aluminium hull 5083 marine alloy
- Metal thickness on the bottom 4 mm, on the sides 3 mm
- Power-V-Frame inner structure
- Double side welded body - DSW
- Aluminum fender (gunwale) with a T-slot for attaching accessories (spinning rod holders, fishing rods, tables, tackle holders, etc.) V-RAIL-MOUNT
- Buoyancy blocks
- Reinforced place for the installation of the bow motor
- Bow and stern transport eye
- Stern oversized platforms with EVA covering
- Stainless mooring cleats foldable oversized
- Professional echo sounder transducer mount pad
- Boat paint powder, grey metallic
- Special Fish Pro logo design, grey
- Movable platforms for accessories
- Hydraulic steering system for one engine
- Steering wheel GT-class
- Fuel hoses Marine Fuel (Italy)
- Fuel level sensor KUS
- Filler neck Osculati (Italy)
- Fuel vent stainless steel 16 mm Osculati (Italy)
- Integrated fuel tank 150 l
- Stainless hardware Osculati (Italy)
- Anchor locker
- Hidden loops
- Bow deck with three lockers for baits, life jackets and a large locker for things
- Transparent wicket, opens inward
- Folding front seats FishPro (marine vinyl) Springfield
- Base and quick rack for driver's seat Springfield
- Base and quick rack for passengers' seat Springfield
- Glove box with locker in passenger's console
- Front passenger's handle
- Aft deck with soft folding seats
- Rear livewell 95 l, double aeration system
- Shelves under the driver's and passenger's console
- Separate locker for traction batteries
- Lockers with drainage coaming
- Central lockable locker
- Side lockers with space for rods
- Special marine vinyl floor in the bow fish-deck
- Special marine vinyl floor in the cockpit
- The walls and sides from the inside are covered with Syntec loopless carpeting
- Syntec loopless carpeting in the aft fish deck
- Additional base on the bow Fish deck
- Additional base on the aft Fish deck
- New TaylorMade tempered windshield (USA)
- 12V Electrical network
- Electrical components are factory wired
- Locker for the starter battery
- Battery switch for two batteries
- Two аuto bilge pumps, one electrical
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor light
- USB socket
- Battery clips
- System of cable channels for quick installation of electrical equipment
Control and engine
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
ROCA Industry, established in 1976, develops, designs and produces high-quality products that are presented on recreational and commercial vessels around the world and are certified according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 quality system standards. ROCA is Swedish quality and attention to detail, and that is why we choose to work with them.